So what makes this music so great in my books.... it just sounds so wicked!!! - Profound eh!? It seems like there is so much passion poured into the vocals. I have no idea what they're even saying.... but wow, it sounds great... it moves me... it's enchanting, colourful and even mystical. You listen and sometimes imagine rolling sands dunes or billowing silk in the wind..... (or maybe Aladdin and some genie popping out of a lamp.) The melancholy pleas or the lament of love lost are the songs I most prefer but throw in a dueling joust of who's local market goat milk tastes better and I'm all set. Rather then dialing in a bunch of links to click on, I've made a list... search out the diamonds in the rough.... oh.. so cheeezy.... but that's pop music for you!!!
- Amr Diab - Wayah
- Amr Diab - Ne'oul Aih
- Hafiz Abdelrahman
- Hossam Habib - Shoft B'einaya
- Elissa - Kermalak
- Nawal Al Zoughbi - El Layali
- Wael Jassar - Ghareibah el Nas
- Nancy Ajram - Ah w noss
- Djamel Ben Yelles - She left home
....enjoy